What can Helme & Hallett do for me?
Helme & Hallett will look after the organization of your whole building project, leaving you time to decide the important things.
We will carry out any works from replacing a roof tile to building a new house, so if any of the following sounds like the work you want done, contact us now.
- Single storey extension to add that extra room to your house.
- A replacement bathroom or kitchen.
- Two storey extension with alterations to the existing house.
- Construction of a new house.
- Refurbishment of a period house.
- Construction of a new garage or outbuildings.
- Conversion of outbuildings or a garage to provide further living
- Restoration of estate / farm buildings, especially timber framed.
Furthermore. we also carry out:
- Pitched roof, flat roof and leadwork repairs and recovering
- Chimney capping, repairs, lining and reconstruction
- Guttering repairs and replacement
- Timber Repairs
- Joinery Repairs
- External redecorations
- Windows, cladding, fascia etc
- Repointing and repairs to house, garden and boundary walls
- Path, patio, paving and driveway works
- Repairs to old oak framed buildings
- New structures in fresh sawn oak framing
- All traditional brick building works
- Insurance damage works (directly or via insurers agent)
- Internal decorations and ceramic wall tiling
- Electrical and plumbing works, central heating
- Kitchens, purpose made joinery or standard kitchen units
- Specialist floor finishes, tiles, vinyl, hardwood sanded and polished or sealed
- Rendering, plastering, artexing and coving
- Brickwork, carpentry and joinery.